This has been a year of big changes for me and though it has been tough at times, I’ve realised that I am moving forward with my life and ambitions.
I have heard a lot of people talking about how terrible their year has been and it’s easy to get stuck in a downward spiral if you just think of the negative. I prefer to start the year with a air of optimism wherever possible so I have written a list of my favourite positive points of 2013 and would urge you to do the same, it might make you feel a lot better.
1. I stopped working from a small desk in my bedroom and got my first solo studio for Eustratia.
2. I suspended my bed from trees for a photoshoot!
3. I was involved in quite a few fun and amazing fashion shows.
4. Eustratia became the main brand sold in a small boutique.
5. I went on holiday to Greece with my best friends.
6. I went to LFW with some amazing people.
7. Had my work published in my favourite magazine, Dark beauty.
9. I set up a showroom and look forward to inviting people to my open-house events to view my items in person. The first one will hopefully be scheduled for the beginning of February!
10. Pretty much learned to drive and will hopefully be passing my test in the near future.
My positive list definitely made me feel better about this year and I hope yours does too.
Wooooow you set up a showroom! It looks amazing!!! I am really envious but not in a bad way, like I’m really glad someone who I like and whom work I love could do all this cool things! For you and your brand! It is truly amazing you must be so grateful! Keep up the good work I can’t wait to see where you can get *-*
Thank you, it means a lot and I’m glad that you like it. I’m not sure where you’re based but if you can you should come to the open house day and see it in person. I am very grateful and hope that I can use it to bring people positive experiences 🙂
Great post! 😀 I made my list in my head… I couldn’t publish it 😉
I have hundreds of lists that I don’t publish but I think it helps me to make things public sometimes because I try harder 🙂