This post has been in the works for a while. I tried to write it last month but wasn’t feeling inspired enough by fall trends to find enough items that I liked. This week however, all the talk of holidays and sales has speared e into action and I have actually discovered that I have a bit of a thing for marble print, apparently!
- Marble print sunglasses by Quay @topshop £24 in the sale! These are the perfect pair of statement sunglasses to shield the winter sun from your eyes.
- Hourglass Surreal light palette, £69 SpaceNK Yes, this is pricey but I loved last year’s version and I would use this all the time too.
- Spectrum “marbelous” 7 piece brush set, £24 in the Beautybay sale. Beautiful affordable brushes with great reviews.
- Spectrum marble print bag £16.99, spectrum (I had to update the link as it has sold out on beautybay).
- Embellished cold shoulder jumper £46, topshop
- Miista Uma shoes £129 but there are various black Friday discount codes available.
- Swell marble print water bottle, £25 urban outfitters This appears quite pricey for the size, but as someone who as carried a plastic bottle around in my handbag since I can remember, I think I would be glad to swap it for a non cancer-causing stainless steel version.
- Poison moon ring by Dixi, £32 but will be discounted by up to 50% throughout black Friday weekend.
I hope you find some things you love in the sales this year!