This post has been in the works for a while. I tried to write it last month but wasn’t feeling inspired enough by fall trends to find enough items that I liked. This week however, all the talk of holidays and sales has speared e into action and I have actually discovered that I have a bit of a thing for marble print, apparently!
- Marble print sunglasses by Quay @topshop £24 in the sale! These are the perfect pair of statement sunglasses to shield the winter sun from your eyes.
- Hourglass Surreal light palette, £69 SpaceNK Yes, this is pricey but I loved last year’s version and I would use this all the time too.
- Spectrum “marbelous” 7 piece brush set, £24 in the Beautybay sale. Beautiful affordable brushes with great reviews.
- Spectrum marble print bag £16.99, spectrum (I had to update the link as it has sold out on beautybay).
- Embellished cold shoulder jumper £46, topshop
- Miista Uma shoes £129 but there are various black Friday discount codes available.
- Swell marble print water bottle, £25 urban outfitters This appears quite pricey for the size, but as someone who as carried a plastic bottle around in my handbag since I can remember, I think I would be glad to swap it for a non cancer-causing stainless steel version.
- Poison moon ring by Dixi, £32 but will be discounted by up to 50% throughout black Friday weekend.
I hope you find some things you love in the sales this year!
Yesterday I went fabric shopping and met my friend Laura in town for lunch. We stumbled across this garden installation (which I assume was made to advertise dreamscape gardens, cool idea) on the side of the road and decided to take some pictures.
It was interesting to have my picture taken by someone who is an artist but not a photographer, as the images we ended up with are slightly outside the norm for this type of post, but I really like them.
Photography by Laura Powell
Dress: Miss Selfridge
Boots: Dr. Martens
Spring has finally arrived and last weekend, I was actually caught out wearing much warmer clothes than was necessary. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come and I can start bringing out some of my summer pieces that have been locked away in the wardrobe all year.
Leather jacket: Muubba
Fur pom pom hat: received as a gift but found similar in real and faux fur.
Black oversized batwing jumper, Asos
damask jeans: Ebay
chainmail jewellery: Richard Ayres
I wore this simple, streamline outfit for a client consultation at home. I love the texrured, tight, cycle style shorts with tights and a drapey top!
Top and shorts: Eustratia
Necklace: Richard Ayres for Eustratia
Images by Richard Ayres
The weather has finally started to brighten up a bit and last weekend, I was able to take Ziva for a little walk without having to change into waterproofs!
Photography by Richard Ayres
sheer batwing top: Eustratia
Sunglasses: Balmain (currently sold out)
Harness bra: Nichole de Carle
Crystal necklace: Infinity
Feather necklace: Richard Ayres
belt: Asos (similar)
Jeans: Next (similar here)
Boots: Dr. Martens