This look revolves mostly around the bun hair. It’s not a style that I wear out very often so I wanted to see if I could make it look a bit more special.
What I used:
1. leather cuff (used as hair tie) £5 -NO:WEAR camden
2. Clock part necklace -ALL SAINTS (not current season)
3. Studded cross hair clip £18 -Eustratia (www.eustratia.co.uk)
4. Spikey bracelet £18 -River Island (not current season)
5. Bird cage ring £12 -TOPSHOP
6. spike earrings £6.50 –ebay
I get asked about this one a lot. It’s a little pierced cherub creature (wings on back) was a gift a friend brought back for me from Tokyo. I made it into a long necklace because I think it brings a bit of fun to my outfits. I haven’t seen anything like it in the UK and most people react quite strangely to it.