I’ve started to change up my wardrobe a bit for summer and decided to feature some of the items I’ve had my eye on.
1.Gaby Mercury Half Metal Rim Sunglasses from House of Fraser. Half metal frame sunglasses with smoky gradient lenses, UV protection and only £15!
2. Oversized dress £39.99 by H&M. At first glance, this doesn’t seem like an overly flattering item but I think it could be a useful and versatile piece. its dramatic silhouette could really benefit from some accessories.
3. Natalie Shau “Teardrop” sweatshirt 54.95$ from Live heroes, with I think worked out around £35. I don’t normally go for such obvious prints but I loved the fact that she had recreated the look from the Givenchy AW 15/16 show, in her own signature style. The only downside to buying of this site (which is not the artist’s own) is that the item took around 8 weeks to arrive. I’m not sure if this is always the case but it was for me.
4. Ruby lace applique bralette $122 and thong $77 by For love and lemons. I love wearing sheer shirts and dresses in the summer and detailed bralettes are perfect for wearing underneath them. I love this set because the bottoms also look comfortable and interesting without being too fussy.
5. Andromeda V-neck £158 by Demobaza. I’ve known about this site for a while but never actually bought anything before. I wanted to try out a basic item first to see what I thought of the quality, before investing in a more elaborate piece.
6. Ash Absolute black £159 from Daniel footwear. I love wedge trainers all year round but I wanted to get a new pair for summer as my nike’s are a bit warm. These look perfect as they combine durable leather with breathable mesh and also have a white sole, which makes them look a bit more summery to me.
If you’re thinking that these don’t look all that summery, it’s because it isn’t quite sandals and short shorts weather here in the UK yet. but I’m hoping to do a midsummer wishlist next month with some holiday style stuff.
Let me know if you’re thinking of purchasing any of these items, I’d love to know what you think of them!