Though 2011 hasn’t been a particularly great year for me, I feel the last day of the year calls for a recap to say goodbye and welcome the new year. It will also give me something to compare new years achievements to.
So this year I have:
- Launched my own label.
- Moved on from just latex to having my own jewellery line and starting production of some fabric garments.
- Attended various trade shows and fairs, including clothes show live.
- Had modelling work published in a book, 4 magazines and two calenders.
- Had design work published in 6 magazines.
- Walked in 8 fashion shows for various designers.
- Had my designs feature in 3 fashion shows.
- Explored my CAD design skills to the point where I feel comfortable producing work for others.
Inspirational images 2011
I wanted to add more to this post and might get the chance to at a later date.