It has been a while since I last had time for a shopping post. I always save images of products I find interesting but at busy times I have to focus on orders. While I’m disappointed I didn’t get to post about some of my finds, however, I think this is a great time for a clothes post as everyone has updated their ranges for spring.
I have complied 3 boards of my favorite spring styles.
A. Tough girl
2. sleeveless stripe shirt £30 Topshop
3. leg harness £16.50 Topshop
4. Infragante leather bodice £120+VAT Bordelle
5. mesh panel leggings £22 Miss selfridge
6. skull jouy vest £35 All saints
7. Studded Lita boot, Jefferey Campbell
8. stud detail bralette £20 Topshop
9. leather biker jacket £165 by boutique at topshop. This isn’t the most amazing leather jacket but I’m struggling to find a nice one that will fit me for a reasonable price and at least this one would be easily customisable.
B. Mystical girl
1. bodycon dress £42 miss selfridge (I may have actually bought the last one of these as I had to go to a pretty obscure branch to find it).
2. lattice bra top £18 miss selfridge
3. vero moda lace biker jacket www.usc.co.uk
4. cross front longline cami £22 topshop
5. heelless platform by Jeffery Campbell, I’ve wanted a pair of these for so long!
6. silver cross stretch armcuff £9.37 miss selfridge
7. multi chain vest necklace £50 topshop
8. obsidian tomb ring $260 blood milk
9. sheer split maxi skirt £37 miss selfridge
10. reformed coquette tie die dress £30 urban outfitters
11. rune divination cuff $275 blood milk. I love rune jewellery and have had my rune rings from past times (which has now closed down) for about 10 years!
C. Pastel girl
2. printed sleeveless shirt with metal tipped collar £32 miss selfridge
3. pastel harness £18 asos
4. Mashmallow bust harness praline (yes that is actually what its called) about £104 www. misencage.com
5. lilac glitter belt £12 topshop
6. fleur cropped jumper £20 Topshop
7. illamasqua nail varnish £13.50
8. turquoise glitter plugs $13.98 hot topic
9. lilac leggings £18 topshop
10. side strap top £18 miss selfridge
11. pastel tie die tights £10 topshop
12. Spikey shoes, Jeffery Campbell
I have bought a few of these things and hope to have a bit more spare cash soon. Having to spend all my money on my business gets depressing some times but with a new casual range coming out soon I have high hopes for the future.