Since getting my iphone I’ve constantly been on the lookout for cool cases and as I’ve heard a few people asking for recommendations recently, I thought I’d share some of my finds.
I’ve gone more for design that functionality with these as there are other blog posts that are probably better suited to that.
1. Malady Charlotina “Serpent” from izozzi.com $34.95
2. Black and white damask £29.20 from www.zazzle.co.uk
3. Arnsdorf SS11 crystal pattern by RoandCo
4. Victorian bride £29.95 www.zazzle.co.uk
5. Steampunk cogs and gears printer nylon case $75.00 C Westbrook design on etsy.
6. Blue country toile £26.50 from www.zazzle.co.uk
7. Totally non-fuctional but awesome Omniscient Siri case by SaGa design. $90.00 on etsy
8. Victorian anatomy skull case £24.95 www.zazzle.co.uk
9. Galaxy case £25.60 www.zazzle.co.uk
10. Vintage butterfly £24.95 www.zazzle.co.uk
11. Studded case €16.00 by Crision on etsy.
12. Steampunk doll £22.75 www.zazzle.co.uk
13. Stripey fluer de lis case £22.75 www.zazzle.co.uk14. 3d Baroque inspired case $80.00 SaGa design on etsy.
15. Speck geometric case £29.99 via www.switched.com
16. Dragonfly case £28.10 www.zazzle.co.uk
17. Casetargam case- decorate a case using your pictures from instagram $34.95 www.casetagram.com and for a limited time only they offer free international shipping.
18. Cameo case £28.10 www.zazzle.co.uk
19. Studded cross case $12.99 by studsrevolution on etsy.
20. Octopus case £26.70 www.zazzle.co.uk
I’ve included a variety of themes that I’m interested in so hopefully there will be something for everyone who might read this blog :). I’m also toying with the idea of having some cases made featuring my own art or custom decorating plain ones with some of my perspex designs…