My friends and I are attending LFW again in a couple of weeks and I’ve been looking for the perfect pair of shoes to take with me. We’re going to be out almost all day so I need something stylish yet comfortable for walking around and standing in queues in. This is why I’ve opted for chunky heels and platforms.
1. Melissa, peace wedge £45, nonnon
2. Jeffrey Campbell, O-Quinn $185
3. Yes, milky way $215
4. Jeffrey Campbell, Busted Sold out in most places but I’ve found a pair in my size on ebay for £125, not really ideal but we’ll see.
5. UNIF, Salem boot $190, solestruck.
6. Jeffrey Campbell, Tardy, £125 serenza.co.uk
7. Yes, Galactic in red leather $215, solestruck
8. Vivienne Westwood Melissa £99.00 ASOS