Vauhaus and Eustratia present their first studio day, featuring model coach and cover girl, Vivi Sterling.
The studio day will take place at Eustratia House in Manchester (full address provided on booking), a spacious and stimulating environment that combines functionality with home comforts.
Eustratia and Vauhaus have been collaborating on projects for a while now. We always receive positive feedback and requests from people wanting to be involved in our shoots. Unfortunately we don’t have time to collaborate with everyone and we are aware that not everyone can afford to book us all separately so we have decided to set up these fun studio days, where we can do what we do best and those who want to can join in for a small contribution towards our next big project.
Model/model coach: Vivi Sterling, as seen on Channel 4 and Bizarre/Front/Elite magazine.
Styling/art direction: Stacey Black, Creative director/founder of Eustratia.
Shooting with a great model can make a fundamental difference to your portfolio. Vivi is an experienced, internationally published model with great posing abilities. She is naturally beautiful, so your images will look good with minimal editing and great fun to shoot with, so you are guaranteed to feel comfortable and have a great time.
Toria Brightside will also be on set to provide tips and coaching for beginners or those crossing over from a different style of photography/subject matter.
Eye catching wardrobe can also be an asset to your portfolio. It creates a conversation point and instantly makes you look more professional. It’s especially important if you are hoping to go into fashion photography and hope to shoot for designers’ campaigns in the future.
Renting designer clothing or hiring a good stylist can be pricey, but as part of our studio day deal, you get access to sought after latex clothing and avant-garde accessories that have already been styled for you.
If you’ve decided to go into modelling, you probably already know how much posing and styling can add to your images.
At the Vauhaus X Eustratia studio day we are offering you help to create great images but also a great shoot experience. We have all been to cold, bare studios where you have to get changed in the toilet and we didn’t find it very inspiring, so our studio day is different.
- You can relax with a glass of prosecco, while we introduce you to the team and run you through the outfit options.
- There is a comfortable dressing room with seating, heating and full length mirrors.
- You will have help choosing outfit options that are both flattering and interesting.
- If you are not used to wearing latex, help will be provided so you don’t have to worry about damaging the samples.
- You also don’t have to worry about packing, cleaning and sending them back as all that will be taken care of for you.
- Make up and hair suggestions can also be provided on request.
- Direction will be provided where necessary to make sure you get the most out of your photoshoot.
- Vivi will also teach you some go-to poses that you can use in future shoots to make sure your images are consistently top notch.
- You will be shooting two different looks to help you add variety as well as quality to your portfolio.
- A selection of your images will be edited by Toria Brightside, to add the last professional touches.
- If you like your outfit, you can purchase items from the Eustratia show room at a reduced rate!
- Prints of your images will also be available to order.
We always have a great time on our shoots and can promise you an equally fun experience. A few places have already been booked so be quick!