I recently managed to get my studio looking pretty much the way I want it, only to find out that I have to move again soon. The only thing that makes it bearable is that I have most of the furniture and equipment I need now and the next move will probably be easier.
I have a few posts to catch up on and with my birthday coming up I thought I’d start with wishlist type boards. I’m pretty sure my homeware choices will come as quite a shock after my wardrobe picks but that’s the way I like it.
I’ve tried to choose items that could be Spingish but can also be layered for warmth as there’s no signs of the cold subsiding yet.
1. Black, cotton waterfall hem top £24, Dorothy perkins
2. Tigre t-shirt £40, All saints
3.filigree sunglasses £15, ASOS
4. roseport bike shorts £68, All saints
5. mesh skirt £34, rare at topshop
6. titanium druzy ring. $120 by liclabjewels on etsy
7. horse print skirt, £28 topshop
8. khaki lace shorts, £20 miss selfridge
9. Jeffrey campbell 8th street studded boots £160
10. stalagtite amethyst ring £22.89, product925 on ebay
11. studded leather satchel £210 Dr. Martens
12. druzy amethyst ring $27 xtremegems2010 on ebay.
1. White chandelier £49.89 B&Q
2. vintage lamp £28 www.cqout.com
3. Belgravia mirror £37.99, ebay
4. hand painted cheat £23.99, dunelm-mill
5. rose cage lamp £29.99 dunelm-mill
6. hand painted small drawers £3.99, dunelm-mill
7. French style dressing table
8. Deer mugs £10.50 each or £35 for the set, lovelydeerhomeware on etsy
9. Deer dinner plate £19.50 lovelydeerhomeware on etsy.