This week has been about practical hairstyles, flattering make up and powder blue nails. I visited LFW which I will write about in a separate post. I’ve also started preparing for the cold slightly. I bought a new leather jacket and started looking at wintery home-ware.
I always feel like Autumn calls for a wardrobe update and maybe even a bit of a style change so I’ve picked out some of my new wardrobe staples in black and grey (there was also going to be a colourful thing but it didn’t really fit in.
1. Leather jacket by MUUBAA, this is just one of the styles I liked. Usually £350-£400.
2. Slouchy/batwing jumper. This sequin one is £59.99 from Zara.
3. Strappy mesh bra, £18 topshop
4. Strappy mini, £10 topshop
5. fine knit cardigan, £20 H&M
6. Damask skinny jeans, £25 Ebay
7. Rune vest, £22 Ghostly Chic
8. Jeffrey Campbell Alva hi-top, $150 Solestruck
9. Faux fur collar, £12.34 Ebay