On Saturday we went to Manchester house for afternoon tea and cocktails.
They seem to serve a lot of classic treats with an interesting twist which really works for me and the staff are always friendly and helpful. Definitely one of my favourite places in Manchester.
The Manchester sky was sporting its trademark grey colour and I decided to take some pictures by the large windows on the 12th floor.
Blazer: Karen Millen
Necklace: Richard Ayres
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell
This week has been about practical hairstyles, flattering make up and powder blue nails. I visited LFW which I will write about in a separate post. I’ve also started preparing for the cold slightly. I bought a new leather jacket and started looking at wintery home-ware.
I always feel like Autumn calls for a wardrobe update and maybe even a bit of a style change so I’ve picked out some of my new wardrobe staples in black and grey (there was also going to be a colourful thing but it didn’t really fit in.
1. Leather jacket by MUUBAA, this is just one of the styles I liked. Usually £350-£400.
2. Slouchy/batwing jumper. This sequin one is £59.99 from Zara.
3. Strappy mesh bra, £18 topshop
4. Strappy mini, £10 topshop
5. fine knit cardigan, £20 H&M
6. Damask skinny jeans, £25 Ebay
7. Rune vest, £22 Ghostly Chic
8. Jeffrey Campbell Alva hi-top, $150 Solestruck
9. Faux fur collar, £12.34 Ebay