To celebrate the Eustratia show at Manchester fashion week and Vauhaus HQ moving to Manchester, my friends and I have decided to throw our first fashion party.
It will take place at 2022NQ in the northern quarter of Manchester.
We’d love you all to join us so we’re offering free entry. You can RSVP via our facebook event page.
The event will also feature:
*Static fashion exhibition
*Vauhaus models showcasing the current Eustratia range
*DJ Mandala of ‘CACTUS’
If you’d like to come and see my spring collection on the catwalk, you can purchase tickets here. I would also really appreciate your votes for the “women in making” competition which could win me a grant for my business.
I haven’t done a giveaway for a while and as I didn’t have time to release a valentine’s range I thought I’d celebrate with a giveaway instead.
You can enter the giveaway whichever way you like or on multiple platforms. Each of these will enter your name once. On the 14th a winner will be picked at random (using random.org). I will also be picking a winner for the extra credit on the 18th to give you a bit more time for this one. Remember to send me a link!
The winners outfit will be made to measure of course.
1. Like the Eustratia FB page and share this image on FB (public).
2. Follow Eustratia on tumblr and reblog this image
3. Follow on instagram @aestheticcontradiction and repost this image with the tag #eustratiavalentines.
4. Follow on twitter and tweet about the giveaway @eustratiadesign.
5. Subscribe to this blog or if you already do, leave a comment on one of the posts.
6. Extra credit. Blog about Eustratia adding a link to www.eustratia.co.uk to be in for winning a £60 voucher to spend on whatever you like.
I was thinking it was about time for an other competition but all these new facebook rules have been confusing me so I thought it would be best to launch it off here.
I wasn’t sure what to give away so the prize will be £100 worth of stock of your choice from www.eustratia.co.uk! This also means it will be made to measure to fit you.
image ©David Richardson
How to enter: “Like” the eustratia facebook page and share this image. Please make sure your share is public or it will not show up when the names are being counted.
Extra credit: (one extra entry) will be given for reblogging this image on tumblr and/or subscribing to this blog (also valid if you already subscribe) please comment on this post to let us know.
Competition closes July 1st at 12GMT.