This week I’ve mostly been thinking about forests, painting my walls grey, something interesting to do with the large but disused fireplace space and interesting ways to display my products in the show room.
I’m also trying to decide what to do with my hair for NYE tomorrow night and if I should keep “Current Obsessions” on a feature next year or replace it with something else. Please let me know if you have any suggestions!
When I look back on 2012, it has mostly been a year of trying to keep everything going and further establishing my business. I’m grateful to all the amazing people who have shared parts of my journey with me and worked on my various projects.
Photoshoot highlights 2012.
Faces of 2012
Inspirational images 2012
I’m excited about 2013 and hope it will be the start of bigger, better things for me and Eustratia. I’ve never really been a fan of new year’s resolutions but I’ve decided to make a list of goals I hope to achieve this year so can look back on it and see how I’ve done. I think I’m always a bit optimistic when I write lists as most of my projects require more work than I originally realise but I’d rather aim high than low so I’m going to write the full list and see how I do.
- Learn to drive.
- Launch my first latex lingerie range.
- Do at least 5 fashion shows.
- Release my first non-latex items (at least 6).
- Get t-shirts and tote bags printed.
- Design and produce a new jewellery range.
- Find at least 2 stockists for Eustratia.
- Write at least 3 blog posts a month (this doesn’t sound like a lot but with my schedule it can be hard sometimes).
- Post at least 5 tutorials.
- Find cool bloggers to send items to.
- Collaborate with at least 12 amazing models.
- Be involved in at least 5 large scale photoshoots with great themes.
- Get at least 2 magazine covers.
- Find and enjoyable form of exercise that fits in with my schedule and can be done regularly.
- Find and keep a studio that works for my business.
- Visit 2 other countries.
- Do a fashion show out side the UK.
- Dress a celebrity in my pieces
- Increase my social media followers to a number I am happy with. (I have a lot of profiles and this varies for each but having over 10k on the Eustratia facebook page would be a start)
- Do something cool for the Eustratia 2nd birthday in a couple of months!
If I can achieve all of these to the standard I have in mind I dare say it will be a successful year. I’d love to hear from others who have big plans for the year! What do you guys do to stay on track? I’m going to put up a big notice board and stick notes sketches and inspirational images on it in hope that it will help to keep me focused.