Shirt and cardigan: H&M
necklace: All Saints
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell
All images by Richard Ayres
I always feel like Autumn calls for a wardrobe update and maybe even a bit of a style change so I’ve picked out some of my new wardrobe staples in black and grey (there was also going to be a colourful thing but it didn’t really fit in.
2. Slouchy/batwing jumper. This sequin one is £59.99 from Zara.
3. Strappy mesh bra, £18 topshop
4. Strappy mini, £10 topshop
5. fine knit cardigan, £20 H&M
6. Damask skinny jeans, £25 Ebay
7. Rune vest, £22 Ghostly Chic
8. Jeffrey Campbell Alva hi-top, $150 Solestruck
9. Faux fur collar, £12.34 Ebay
I recently managed to get my studio looking pretty much the way I want it, only to find out that I have to move again soon. The only thing that makes it bearable is that I have most of the furniture and equipment I need now and the next move will probably be easier.
I have a few posts to catch up on and with my birthday coming up I thought I’d start with wishlist type boards. I’m pretty sure my homeware choices will come as quite a shock after my wardrobe picks but that’s the way I like it.
1. Black, cotton waterfall hem top £24, Dorothy perkins
2. Tigre t-shirt £40, All saints
3.filigree sunglasses £15, ASOS
4. roseport bike shorts £68, All saints
5. mesh skirt £34, rare at topshop
6. titanium druzy ring. $120 by liclabjewels on etsy
7. horse print skirt, £28 topshop
8. khaki lace shorts, £20 miss selfridge
9. Jeffrey campbell 8th street studded boots £160
10. stalagtite amethyst ring £22.89, product925 on ebay
11. studded leather satchel £210 Dr. Martens
12. druzy amethyst ring $27 xtremegems2010 on ebay.
2. vintage lamp £28 www.cqout.com
3. Belgravia mirror £37.99, ebay
4. hand painted cheat £23.99, dunelm-mill
5. rose cage lamp £29.99 dunelm-mill
6. hand painted small drawers £3.99, dunelm-mill
7. French style dressing table
8. Deer mugs £10.50 each or £35 for the set, lovelydeerhomeware on etsy
9. Deer dinner plate £19.50 lovelydeerhomeware on etsy.