I haven’t done a giveaway for a while and as I didn’t have time to release a valentine’s range I thought I’d celebrate with a giveaway instead.
You can enter the giveaway whichever way you like or on multiple platforms. Each of these will enter your name once. On the 14th a winner will be picked at random (using random.org). I will also be picking a winner for the extra credit on the 18th to give you a bit more time for this one. Remember to send me a link!
The winners outfit will be made to measure of course.
1. Like the Eustratia FB page and share this image on FB (public).
2. Follow Eustratia on tumblr and reblog this image
3. Follow on instagram @aestheticcontradiction and repost this image with the tag #eustratiavalentines.
4. Follow on twitter and tweet about the giveaway @eustratiadesign.
5. Subscribe to this blog or if you already do, leave a comment on one of the posts.
6. Extra credit. Blog about Eustratia adding a link to www.eustratia.co.uk to be in for winning a £60 voucher to spend on whatever you like.
With the Avalonia fashion show coming up at the Manchester Alternative and burlesque fair on the 22nd of September, I decided to team up with the organisers for a little “share to win” competition. If you’d like to learn more about their events you can visit the site here.
Simply find this image on facebook and share it on your profile. Please make sure your share is set to “public” so we can confirm that you have done so in the event that you win.
Extra credit: (1 extra entry vote for each)
Like the following pages: The alternative and burlesque fair and Eustratia
Follow this blog (email subscription top right)
The winner will be announced on the evening of the 21st of September 2012. The prize is £50 worth of Eustratia products.
More chances to win a free accessory will be given to those who attend the event. I’ve put a lot of effort into arranging the show and expect it to be a fun day. More info on the concept and inspiration will be included in a future post.
Good luck to everyone who enters!
I was thinking it was about time for an other competition but all these new facebook rules have been confusing me so I thought it would be best to launch it off here.
I wasn’t sure what to give away so the prize will be £100 worth of stock of your choice from www.eustratia.co.uk! This also means it will be made to measure to fit you.
image ©David Richardson
How to enter: “Like” the eustratia facebook page and share this image. Please make sure your share is public or it will not show up when the names are being counted.
Extra credit: (one extra entry) will be given for reblogging this image on tumblr and/or subscribing to this blog (also valid if you already subscribe) please comment on this post to let us know.
Competition closes July 1st at 12GMT.
My label, Eustratia has now officially been trading for a year so I’m going a little giveaway to celebrate!
I’m thankful for all the support I’ve had throughout the last year from friends and people who enjoy my work. I hope by label will continue to grow and give me the opportunity to make more of my ideas come to life.
I thought it would be fitting that the prize be items from Eustratia so I have included a selection of accessories worth just over £100.
- Black and white striped hair bow (medium)
- black pussy bow neck tie
- 3-piece Perspex set. Short antler trophy necklace (used in the aesthetic contradiction logo), long arctic fox necklace and moth pin.
- standard fingerless gloves
- bow cuff
- striped folded flower
- The winner will also receive a discount code granting them 20% off their next order from Eustratia.
I tried to pick a popular colour combo but there may be replacements available for the bow cuff and flower if any other colours we have in stock would suit you better.
How to enter:
- Like the following facebook pages: Eustratia and Biomechanina
- Follow this blog
- Follow me on twitter
- Comment on this post using the form below.
- facebook name
- twitter name
- link to any extra credit
Extra credit: (for extra entry numbers)
- posting about Eustratia’s new collection, products or this giveaway on your own blog (2)
- posting on facebook (1)
- posting/rebloging on tumblr (1)
The winner will be announced in a week (16th Feb). There is a maximum of 5 entries per person. The first 4 steps are compulsory in order to be entered into the draw (anyone who doesn’t use twitter can follow me on tumblr instead).