Manchester is known for its cloudy skies and constant drizzle so when you get sunny days in March, it’s pretty much compulsory to take pictures. It was particularly nice to not have to carry a jacket around!
Boots: Irregular choice
Accessories: Richard Ayres
Body jewellery: bodyjewelleryshop
Images by Richard Ayres
This look revolves mostly around the bun hair. It’s not a style that I wear out very often so I wanted to see if I could make it look a bit more special.
What I used:
1. leather cuff (used as hair tie) £5 -NO:WEAR camden
2. Clock part necklace -ALL SAINTS (not current season)
3. Studded cross hair clip £18 -Eustratia (www.eustratia.co.uk)
4. Spikey bracelet £18 -River Island (not current season)
5. Bird cage ring £12 -TOPSHOP
6. spike earrings £6.50 –ebay
I think putting the leather cuff around the bun really made a difference and gave it an edge.
I get asked about this one a lot. It’s a little pierced cherub creature (wings on back) was a gift a friend brought back for me from Tokyo. I made it into a long necklace because I think it brings a bit of fun to my outfits. I haven’t seen anything like it in the UK and most people react quite strangely to it.
And finally the full outfit.